[RC] Teams - Tom Sites

I doubt AERC will initiate Teams as another Award.  There are already to many anyway.  It seems we must have 100 winners for awards already.  There are already a few AERC events that have or had a Team Award.  The ROC and the OD are first 2 that come to mind.

As i said it is a novel way to get a finishing criteria geared towards a goal.  Its strange but i think FEI has something here and i pretty much gave up on the FEI hassle but still think this is a good way to build commardrie and team playing geared towards finishing.  I wish the USA FEI Squad played more Team and wasn't predicated on the individual.ts