[RC] Stirrups for English Saddles - Vchorsegal

I rode in a Wintec English years ago.  It was much better to use the Wintec stirrup "leathers" that are only one flat layer & don't put the lump under your leg. They are much easier to change length on also.  I used ez rider stirrups with mine, as I don't find the traditional stirrups comfortable at all !  - Heidi Helly