Re: [RC] mountain lion attack - traps - Chris A

I had a dog get a leg in a traip while I was riding too. I was terrrified for her and she was terrified. I finally figured out how to release the trap and get her out. Good thing she was a big dog with big strong legs, there was no permanent damage. But I never want to witness that again.

We have to be careful here becuase trapping is legal in kansas and I know a rider whose horse tripped a trap set close to trail!

Nancy Sturm <sturmranch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Traps creep me out because it is not a quick end.

Years ago, I was out riding and had my big labrador retriever got a foot
caught in a trap.

"Life is an ocean and love is a boat
in troubled waters that keeps us afloat"
Christy Moore, "The Voyage"
Chris
Skype: Chris A
From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com