Re: [RC] Mt. Lion attacks - Chris A

Although the Kansas Wildlife and Parks dept denies vehemently that there are mountain lions in kansas,  I'm sure my mare and i got closer to one in the woods here than we wanted to be.

She's not the least bit afraid of bobcats. this cat we heard but did not see. It is the only time in my mare's 8 years that she has quaked and shook she was so scared. she told me adamantly that we needed to back away and get the heck out of there NOW.

Kathie Ford <mspooh17@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That is very sad and scary and I wouldn't want it to happen to my own at all.  However they are here all over Calif.

"Life is an ocean and love is a boat
in troubled waters that keeps us afloat"
Christy Moore, "The Voyage"
Chris
Skype: Chris A
From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com