RE: [RC] re: antelope - Ginger Bill

I live in Northern California and we have plenty of antelope and they do jump the fences. (without problem) I guess they've been hanging around the deer too long. Ginger

To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: c_collins@xxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] re: antelope
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:53:00 -0600

Loved the story, but I've never seen antelope jump a fence.  I was amazed by that statement.  Fences are a major problem for them here in Wyoming because they can't jump fences and they try to crawl under them and often get caught or tangled and die that way.  The newer highway fences often raise the bottom wire so they can crawl under.  Cindy (who wishes they'd learn to jump fences)

Cindy Collins

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.