Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:53 PM
Subject: [RC] re: antelope

Loved the story, but I've never seen antelope jump a fence.  I was amazed by that statement.  Fences are a major problem for them here in Wyoming because they can't jump fences and they try to crawl under them and often get caught or tangled and die that way.  The newer highway fences often raise the bottom wire so they can crawl under.  Cindy (who wishes they'd learn to jump fences)

Cindy Collins