[RC] re: stirrup cages - Cindy Collins

Paddi at Canadian Trail House used to sell solid safety cages for EZ ride stirrups. ?I have a pair and love them. ?I had a pair of the open weave type for many years...then, I had one catch on some trees while I was on foot hiking out of a canyon on the BH 100 and it tore my entire stirrup and leather off my saddle and ended my ride that day after numerous people searched the high grass and brush for it and never found it. ?Talk about disappointing...Cindy

Cindy Collins