[RC] bear with me on this - sherman

http://www.animaltrial.com/animals/bearpicturesfolder/blackbearpictures/blackbearpictures.html

Most sites talk about the Roman nose of the black bear vs. the concave nose of the grizzly, but I think the pics in this website shows that the black bear often has a concave nose as well.  And, as I found out when I first started seeing them, black bears aren’t black all the time, in fact, I’ve never seen a black black bear J

Didn’t see any bears today out on the Tevis trail. I think the runners scared them all away before we got out on the trail. The runners were not actually on the Tevis trail, just nearby and were finishing up when we arrived at the staging area at 9:30, at least the frontrunners.

It was a great day to ride!

Kathy