From: Beth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 2:25:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] coggins

Great map.  Like I said in another post, I did ask for a Coggins on Caisson when I bought him.  It was a "just in case" kind of thing, but the vet didn't really want to do it.  He said he had never, in all the years he has practiced in SoCal, had a positive Coggins.  Still, it would have been just my luck ....