Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] annual rabies or not?

Does everyone get their horses vaccinated for rabies?  I'm asking, because I don't know of any vets around here that include a rabies vaccine in their normal protocol.  I just looked up the web site of one of the vets in this area, and the recommended vaccines are:
   5-way (1/yr), Flu/Rhino(2/yr), West Nile(2/yr)
.