[RC] Specialized fitting question - Rose Studios

Recently I was fortunate enough to pick up a neatly new Specialized Saddle locally. It's the Western model with a horn, and in skirt D rigging front and rear (not dropped rigging).

Here's what's going on:

I was able to easily and successfully shim the loins and get a great sweat pattern. From the mid back to the withers I am getting a tear drop dry area on both sides. This is nothing new with this horse as I have gone through a dozen saddles, all of which leave her dry in these areas.  The saddle wants to slide back, and drop down in the front. The shoulders seem a bit tight as they are, so I am hesitant to make them narrower.I know my horse is built a little on the downhill side. What have you out there done for your downhill horses to fit your Specialized Saddles?