[RC] No Frills - Normanjudyv

Thank You Ashley, Interesting No Frills finally got good weather, it,s uaually cold rain. It,s a wonderful place to ride, no matter what the weather. I used to live in that area, enjoyed those trails for many years. There,s bears there also, OMG a bear!!!! We sure are getting a huge dose of bears stories. I love ride stories. jvm

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)