Re: [RC] [RC] Bears on the trail - Marirose Six

"You won't see many because they don't want the interaction."

Truman

Ain't that the truth. I tried all winter to catch a glimpse of the mountain lion with kitten or the wolf that live near me. All I ever saw were tracks--some very fresh. They are very good at hiding from people. I've know doubt they watched me ride by many times.

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww