[RC] re: bears in CA - Cindy Collins

Well, Barbara, here in Wyoming we pray for the day that CA reintroduces both the grizzly and the wolf! ?We shouldn't have all the fun. ?After all, it's mostly Californians who support and send money to have large predators reintroduced and protected out here in fly-over country. ?The griz is on your state flag...how sad that you don't have any there. ?I can try to send you a few :)

The tongue is now out of my cheek and I know that Barbara is one of us at heart. ?Cindy

Cindy Collins