[RC] Attaching saddle bags to bareback pad - Laura Peck

Some people were wondering how I have saddle bags when I'm a bareback rider. If you'll go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuxXMx7M6-0   you will see how we have attached the saddle bags to my daughter's bareback pad - I ride in a similar tack setup.

- Laura P