[RC] hoof armor - fhall

Has anyone used this product with good results ( or bad!) More for the folks that go barefoot I guess. I have a mare that has extremely tough, very non ouchy feet. She will pretty much go over any type of terrain, gravel, rocks, mud, sand, uphill or down. This product touts it ability to prevent chipping and such of the edge of the hooves. Her feet grow pretty fast and need to be trimmed every 4 to 5 weeks so not sure how long this product stays on either. Any comments on Hoor Armore good or bad wiould be appreciated.

Thanks

F Hall