[RC] Looking for a ride partnet at GRD - Trailrite

I'm passing this along, as requested....Tammy

Hi,
I plan on doing the 50 mile ride at the Git-R-Done II on April 19th, 2008. This will be my horse's first 50 and I was hoping to ride with someone that might also need a partner. This horse has already done two 25's and a 35. I can't post to ride camp as they are having technical problems and I can't register. If you could pass the word around for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks! I look forward to the ride.

Robin van Geest

ps you can give out this email.