[RC] lost cinch at overlook? - Kathie Ford

Hi all local riders from Auburn etc.  I have been so upset recently because I seem to have lost one of my good cinches.  I may have left it at the Overlook staging so thought I'd put out a note incase anyone has come across it!

It is a cream colored "cincha" cinch that I use w/my synergist saddle.  It has the two rings in the middle (for breastcollar attachment) and has black sort of oval (sideways) neoprene padding at the buckles.  This is my best girth for my mare and I've been searching everywhere for it! :((  Unfortunately I cannot replace it at this time too so a real bummer.

I was at the Overlooks several times in the past two weeks but noticed it missing when I needed it last week.  I rode out of there on a Monday about two weeks agoand would have lost it then.  Haven't seen it since.

Also, for anyone missing anything when I went there today to look for it I found a black glove, a small brush (black/grey) and a washcloth. I put them on the rail & wooden posts  there  for visability incase they belong to someone around here there.

So if anyone has found a cinch and fits that description I sure would appreciate being contacted!!

Thank you,
kathie ford
(530) 269-1926
Auburn, Ca.