[RC] Dave Rabe's accident - A raffle to help him out - Susan Favro

I’m sure most of you are aware that Dave Rabe recently had a horrific accident and totaled his truck, trailer and camper. In addition, his horse, Thunder, died and his other horse was seriously injured. Several of us have gotten together to create a raffle with 100% of the money going to a fund to help Dave get back on his “endurance feet.” I have created a page on our Web site where you can review the list of raffle prizes and purchase raffle tickets. Just stop by:

http://stores.healthyasahorse.net/Detail.bok?no=267

The raffle drawing will be held at the Fandango ride in Oreana, Idaho, May 24-26.

Please spread the word about the raffle.

Thanks to all for your generosity. The Endurance Community is an incredible group of people.

...S

Susan Favro

Healthy As A Horse NETwork

It's a long way down the trail;