[RC] re: wintec CAIR panels - Cindy Stafford

Regarding the question about experiences with CAIR panels retaining heat, I did not have that problem.  I used a wool Toklat pad with it.  I just did a few LD's with my horse though, but lots of several hour training rides up hills in the missouri summer heat.  But  may have had different experiences with longer rides.

Cindy Stafford
The Riding Center
home of Desert Bred Arabians
Freeburg, IL