[RC] Cair Panels in Wintec Saddles - Karen Casemier

I love wintec saddles - I've had three different ones over the course of the years for different horses. I'm currently looking for a new saddle for my Arab, and am considering both the Wintec Wide and the Duett saddles.

I also really love the Duett saddles and have had two of these as well. However, I really like the maintenance (or lack of it) of the synthetic, and I also like the adjustability of the wintec gullet plates as I get in little riding during the winter months and all my horses change shape somewhat.

I have heard mention on this list about some issues with the Cair panels retaining heat. I was wondering if those of you who are currently using Wintecs could comment on your experiences, good or bad. I wish I had the option of ordering the Wide with the regular wool-flocked panels, but I don't believe they make them that way.