[RC] numb feet - Donna DeYoung

I had very numb feet this weekend while trying out a new saddle. same socks, boots, and half chaps as I normally ride with. Difference was the previous saddle (circle y endurance flexlite) I used had endurance stirrups and I rode in it w/ slightly long stirrups. never got numb feet. The saddle I was trying (wintec pro dressage) this weekend had regular Engl. stirrups. I also rode w/ shorter stirrups. I had pretty numb feet unless I purposely rode more on my seat and less w/ heel down.

Donna