RE: [RC] Dental Equipment for horses - Susan E. Garlinghouse, DVM

Duh.  I just posted a big long diatribe on dental equipment and then realized my computer was throwing a hissy fit and handing me posts from last summer as though they were new.

Oh, well.  Sorry for the mailbox clutter.

Susan Garlinghouse, DVM