RE: [RC] The Old Way (now slaughtering) - Terry Banister

There is nothing even REMOTELY "humane" about preventing death so that horses can starve slowly instead of being killed quickly.
It boggles my mind  to read this misrepresentation again!  No one is even suggesting this!!
We all want quick, humane euthanasia for horses that need it. No one is even talking about specific methods, including a gun if it is done properly.  But we want necessary euthanasia done on an individual basis, at the time of need, without being sold/shipped away to mass facilities.

The system for doing this is currently flawed, but it would take a lot less energy to fix it than to try and bring back mass slaughter facilities.