[RC] Cowgirl Hall of Fame Nomination-Julie Suhr - Horseraser

Hi Everyone,
I have nominated Julie Suhr for the "Cowgirl Hall of Fame" award. I have asked Julie's permission before I went forward with this endeavor. So what I need from everyone who wants to help me is a letter regarding Julie's accomplishments and how it has impacted you and our sport.
Please email me at

Thanks in advance
Micki Turney