RE: [RC] The Old Way (was: Spanish Mustangs) - Terry Banister

Ummm, how about dealing with the behavior issue (marble in uterus, Regumate, better training to control her behavior, etc.), instead of breeding or killing the animal?! No one was even condsidering killing the horse.

And horses are not being killed humanely anymore, and the urbanization of America is not going to let things go back to the old days of a humane local slaughterhouse in every town, or even in every state. We cannot go backward.