From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] February 2008 horsenews
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:47:18 -0700

February 2008 horsenews: “I love that f---ing horse” ... the tempest ... the rub ... the stables of Lord Percy, Fifth Earl of Northumberland, 1512.

Just posted, with a few pix, on www.postindustrialhorsemanship.com; click on “February 2008 horsenews”.

Regards,

Mike Sherrell

www.postindustrialhorsemanship.com