Re: [RC] US Rider Tow Ins - Laney Humphrey

Thank you, Roger. My purpose in posting was to get people thinking. I'm glad lots of people have had good experiences with USRider. Actually, most of my experiences have been good too; it's just the more complicated problems where I had issues and even then it was with the company's attitude towards me, a paying member, rather than the services offered. It's too bad that the company has gotten to the point of believing the right way to treat a frustrated member is to just get rid of them.
laney

Roger Rittenhouse wrote:
It was/is a very huge disappointment to hear about Laney's and Dave R issue/problems with US RIDER.

I have been a member of this company for years. I spoke with the original owner manager years ago. He started this business because there were no insurance/tow haul business that covered the problem we horse haulers have.

I truly believed the company and the service they offered was great.

I used them ONE time for a flat.

A real shame - I think the company started out as many small business do and over time grew too large - they have changed the polices over the years. To big now to really care about the original purpose of the business/insurance. The 'stick it too the customer' attitude is very poor.
I have recommended them in many posts and on my web site

I also became a business sponsor with them - offering a discount on my product.

I really thought this was a no BS no hassle company.

After reading this post I am not so sure.

I think I will have to re-think my association with them.