[RC] US Rider service - Laura Hayes

I am sorry Laney had trouble with USRider service (Hi Laney--miss you!!!) but we have had great service, including my husband having the truck towed when he was driving alone and not listed on the policy.  We have had to use their service at least five times in four different states, including twice for my CAR, not even the truck.  No questions asked, no money out of pocket.

None of our issues have been catastrophic, but then, most are not.  As most of you know, I travel all the way across the country at least once a year with my horses, and usually alone.  US Rider service has given me a real sense of security.

Laura Hayes