Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fw: AHA E-News Flash: Effective April 1, 2008 AHA to raise program fees for first time since 2005

Yeah, I felt sorry for Eric Reuter. He's worked so hard to get the AHA distance awards going. I got a competition card for the first time this year but it may be the last.   Love they way they say "FIRST time since 2005....as if that's been sooo long. Also, I don't believe that increasing the charge 75% is exactly following inflation trends. :-P

Angie