[RC] state fair express unofficial ride results - Cindy Stafford

So I know a lot of you were on the edge of your seats after my last update :).

Anyway, for those of you who may be interested, here is what I heard at 4:30 - Paula Kaigh won the 50 on her horse DB Dahman.  Sarah Sanders on DB Khrush crossed the finish at the same time, but unfortunately got pulled at the vetting.  What a heartbreak!

In the 25, some of our other barn buddies (fellow boarders at Desertbred Arabian Stud) finished well as well - Lori Zackrie finished 1st on her horse Emirah, Emily Speiser finished 2nd, on her horse DB No Regrets and one of the newbie riders from our barn, Destin, came in 3rd on her horse Desert Class.  This was Destin's first ride, so what a great way to start!

It was the first time for STate Fair Express and I heard that the trail, (along the Katy Bike Trail in Missouri) was just wonderful.

Cindy