[RC] saddle fit/heat issue - Jlwarabs

Hello-
Just wanted to share my and my friends experience with the Wintec saddles with CAIR panels.  Apparently those panels do not breathe, and there can be heat build up.  My horse did fine in it for a long time, and this last summer when we had such a dry hot time - I started noticing white hairs on 2 different horses - it was like they were being scalded.
I have put a HAF pad under my saddle now, and that seems to have helped, but I haven't ridden thru a hot summer yet.  I would recommend trying another pad- one that is known for a lot of air flow.
JMO

Jennifer Whittaker
www.MysticRoseArabians.com