[RC] Mammoth Cave Trails in danger of being closed ? - Karen Everhart

Trumen said:

The bottom line is we first have be willing to get out of our saddles
and work. Second we have to become organized and become politically
involved.

Truman - that is the most powerful statement I have read on Ridecamp in some time.  AND, though simplistic, probably the reason for the continued woes trail riders face when losing access.  Thank you for highlighting our (a general statement which excludes those who give back to your trails) selfishness.

"To whom much is given, much is expected"  Luke 12:48

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082