[RC] Mammoth Cave Trails in danger of being closed ? - april

I got this from another list I am on. I don't usually forward stuff...

Please fill out this 30 second form
To help SAVE MAMMOTH CAVE TRAILS
http://roguediamond.com/mammoth.html
DEADLINE IS MONDAY MARCH 24th, 2008

Dear Horse Enthusiasts,

The National Park Service is considering making changes to the Mammoth Cave Trail System. Some of the changes could severely limit the trails for equine use.
We need for all horse lovers and trail riders to band together and help keep these beautiful and unique trails open to horses.
Mammoth Cave Natural Park encompasses 52,830 acres in south central Kentucky and is home to the largest cave system in the world.
Right now the ?preferred? alternative is to close First Creek Trail to all horses. This is a vital trail linking the Lincoln trailhead to the rest of the north side horse trails and thus cuts horse off from the majority of the parks trails. This alternative would be devastating to the equestrian community.
We have created a letter that opposes this alternative and instead recommends a new plan that creates a separate trail for bicyclists on the south side of the river returning the north side trail system to horses and hikers.
To fill out form click on the following link
http://roguediamond.com/mammoth.html
Once you fill out form click the submit button. The letter will be automatically forwarded to the National Park Service. The form has been carefully encrypted so as to protect your personal information from spammers.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. EVEN IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO MAMMOTH CAVE NATIONAL PARK EACH AND EVERY VOTE ENSURES THAT HORSE LOVERS EVERYWHERE WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THIS GORGEOUS AND UNIQUE TRAIL SYSTEM FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!
THE FORM NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY MONDAY MARCH the 24th, 2008.
******Please forward this to all your horsey friends ****

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group