Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: [RC] Stillwater OK - Susan

>From a friend and fellow endurance rider...(I've asked her to get that phone number for you too).  She's in Harrah, OK.

"dreamcatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dreamcatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:42:47 -0500
From: "dreamcatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dreamcatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Susan" <glenn218@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [RC] Stillwater OK

I am not aware of a boarding stables near LCB or Stillwater but
if she is coming farther south then she is more then welcome to
put them in one of my pens that only have 3 sided sheds. I
cannot post to ridecamp so you would have to forward this on.
I live off of the intersection of 102 & 62. There is also also
a boarding stable close to the racetrack that I will try to get
the name and number of if she is interested.
Ann

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, ISSO Secretary, ISSO Points Secretary, Regional Representative
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)