Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: [RC] Stillwater OK - Susan

A little more info.

k.prescott@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
From: <k.prescott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Susan <glenn218@xxxxxxxxx>,Alexis Jones <shera0220@xxxxxxxxx>,LOUISED BURTON <firedancefarms@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Ann McFarland <dreamcatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Mary Mosshammer <mmosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [RC] Stillwater OK
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:05:07 -0500

There is a NATRC ride going on at LCB this weekend, so the campground will be full, they can come and camp if there is room and they have 4 runs to put horses in and 2 or 3 other pens to keep horses, I don't know if they are all reserved for this weekend or not. There are several motels in Stillwater they can stay at. I would contact the LCB park ranger, Chad Misenberg at (405) 714-2657 for more info. I will be there, helping out with the CTR ride, but I know they get alot of riders and campers for this ride. There is nothing to say they can't still come if there is room. Kate Kearby is another contact at 405-620-4824.

There also may be daily boarding available at the Lazy E in Guthrie, but don't quote me on that. Hope this helps.

Kathleen