[RC] rent a truck? - april

So my truck is out for a trip right now and I need to go up to my folks and pick up my horse trailer. Does anybody know who rents trucks with hitches for bumper pulls?  I cecked with enterprise and they have a whole bunch of pretty crew cabs, but  you can not pull anything with them. Now why on earth would anybody want to rent truck they can't tow anything with !  I really need to get my trailer down here to my house. any ideas ??
april