[RC] positional clarifiation on points of view (was eventing) - Jackie Causgrove

I wish to make this clear, so that no confusion lies.

As stated earlier and will state again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
And again as stated earlier, I dissented from an opinion and give mine.

I also attempted in a, hopefully, logical way to point out what, how, why etc I have come to that view point.

It's nothing more than that.

I fully support and encourage anyone else's point of view.
At no time was I attempting to be offensive or inflammatory.  If anything that I have stated was taken that way, itwas not ever my intention; then or now.
Sometimes it is difficult to communicate accurately via the 'net

Thank you
Jackie

"I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse. " Woody Allen