Re: [RC] city slickers - Firedance Farms Arabians

We just arrrived home from City Slickers.  I think there were 9 riders from the CT region.  Those of us who have ridden TX rides say "THAT WAS NOTHING!"
CT Region had a GREAT time and great completion (all but one, and that was RO).  Marybelle Cooper got the award for furtherest distance...620 miles from Kansas!
Terry wins my award for best ride manager.  She was EVERYWHERE and incredibly helpful.  I don't know how she managed to divert us from a bad crossing and flag a new hole from the rain inbetween our loops!
If you haven't done this ride, it is a MUST DO.  Even our 'nonstallable" saddlebred/arabs behaved in the stalls!  It is an incredibly fun and entertaining ride.  We talked all the way home on the odd things we saw on trail!
Louise, the one with the big grey mare riding in MY SLICKER! hahaha

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms