[RC] 8 year old arabian mare for free adoption.... - Crickett MacMillan

i have a very beautiful arabian mare for adoption, there is no adoption fee, but she will come with a strict contract, no breeding, and she is not to be leased, lent or sold. i require a vet reference, a ferrier reference and 3 personal references, as well as a signed notorized contract.
now, on to the mare itself lol, she is a rescue mare, still underweight, obviously she cannot leave my farm until she is at proper weight, however, i feel it will take a bit of time to find the right home for her, so i will start looking now, and anticpate that she will be ready to go 2-3 months from now, as she is gaining very quickly, and shedding out nicely.
although she is only eight, this is a retired broodmare, she is retired due to previous owner financial issues, and she came in underweight. she has great comfimation and is beautifull, however, she is barely more than halter broke, and needs a VERY special someone to train her. she is timid, but has a bit of a wild streak in her, and the better she feels, the more hyper she is. i don't think she is bad, or crazy, i just feel she is an 8 year old, untrained, arab mare lol, who has only been previously handled for uncomfortable, and unfun things, she was pasture bred, and run in through a shute for any vet care she needed. she is a nice bay color, if that matters, prolly bout 14, 14.2 hands, and can be pushy in the pasture, she was not nice to my oldies, but doesn't bother my percheron mare. i tried blanketing her once, and did get it on, and the front buckles done, but that's all she was having of it, as soon as i undid the buckles she ran off, blanket and all, as if it would kill her. as soon as it fell off though, she did return to the blanket on her own, sniff it, snort it, and then stomped it lol, so i really think that indicates that with proper training she may not be silly, and may be able to be taught to handle new things well.
if you are interested, please contact me privately at crickett.stone1@xxxxxxxxxxx
i may let her go out of state with proper refences. i have pictures of her dating from the day she arrived, to now, showing how well she is coming along. she looks to me like she is prolly egyptian, although it is hard to tell yet at this point.

"I'm Not 40 something.....
I'm 39.95 plus shipping and handling"
"Because they ALL deserve to be loved..."