[RC] RIDES OF MARCH DIRECTIONS......DO NOT USE THE AERC MAP SITE.....ITS WRONG!!!!!!! - TRKDOCTR

To all entered in our ride this year, we just figured out that the AERC ride map is NOT CORRECT !!!!!!  They have last years directions.  This ride is in a completely new area, about 30 miles north of the old camp site.
Please read your first page of the ride entry, about third paragraph or go to the Rides of March on AERC, first page, last paragraph gives detailed written directions, or call me or Email me with any questions, & please pass this info along. !!!!!
Jodi Harms/ Rides of March
775 972 3635