[RC] re: spring weather - Cindy Collins

Yes, Barbara, but she also has tornadoes, red ants,?kudzu, mosquitos and LOTS of flies, terrible heat, snakes that swim AND HUMIDITY!!! ? Sorry, Angie, but Barbara's part of the country is truly heaven (northern CA coast)...if you can afford to live there and can stand the part of the population there that is nuts :) ?Obviously, I think Wyoming is heavenly, but it surely isn't for wimps! ?We have grizzlies, wolves, rattlesnakes, mountain lions, wind and snow, but as Barbara said, I think I'll stay here. ?Cindy

Cindy Collins