Re: [RC] [RC] # to call for motorcycle activity/folsom - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

When I lived in the East Bay we had access to Garin Regional Park with twenty miles of riding trails.  The section of the park on my side of the hill was off limits to motorcyclist as well as mountain bikers.  The East Bay Regional Parks Dept., did not hesitate for a moment to respond when called.  Over the 5 years I was there...no one ever made any incinuation that control of equine activities would be in jeopardy.  I don't know where this thinking would come from.  Safety is the paramount issue.  I don't know one agency that does not have the safety of horse and riders on their agenda first and foremost. Hence, ALL other traffic yields to the HORSE!  There are plenty of posted signs in the Folsom area that make it quite clear who has the right away!  Let's not get all Big Brother here!