[RC] CYA RUMP RUGS - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Ok, I know Ranelle has been “saying” C-Ya…like good bye….however, I do believe it is C. Y. A.  Like Cover You’re A$$.  And if you know Victoria, it fitsJ  She’s an awesome rider and a great person.  And she’s one of those awful women that looks put together even when she’s covered in dust or mud.  Every hair in place, etc.  I like to wear earrings to rides just because it will be the only thing nice about me all weekend.  She’s the one that pointed out I was wearing real pearls…I’m so clueless, I didn’t even know!

Anyway, just wanted you to know that I’m pretty sure the name is a bit more irreverent!  And it is a great rump rug.  And BTW, I had to ask want that thing was on the back of the horses at the first ride I went to.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499