Re: [RC] RUMP RUGS//C-Ya - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   RUMP RUGS//C-Ya
Thanks for the recommendation.

The name is quite funny. “C-Ya” I guess is like “see ya around” but “CYA” stands for Cover Your Ass and refers to a type of medical practice where a (usually inexperienced or unconfident) doctor orders every test s/he can think of to avoid being sued. “CYA medicine” is one of the reasons for spiralling health costs.

Thot you’d be out skiing the 2-4 feet of new powder at one of the ski resorts near you!