[RC] Weather and please be safe - Martha

My dear online friends...I do lurk, and read and love everything posted.

Please know you are in my thoughts all of you with severe weather...we had some really wicked winds here in the Boise area yesterday, and when I went to check on my mare, she is completely covered in mud...she usually is this time of year, but this mud looks blown on!   Anyway, she refused to let me fuss with her, so it is on her as a beauty treatment.

Seriously, for all of you in the hard hit areas, please stay as safe as you can.

Martha C. in Idaho