[RC] Riding vacation in Rajasthan, India - Lari Shea

Next October/November we're returning to Rajasthan to ride Mawari horses (whose ears touch at the tips) for a 16 day riding vacation.  Steph will be racing there on the same Maharaja's horses later this month, but I need to confirm within the next week to save the dates next fall for our group of endurance/distance riders.   Lodging will be in castles, palaces and palatial tents, and the food is fantastic.  We'll ride to the Pushkar Camel Fair, where everything from elephants and cobras to bullocks and Mawaris will be on display... thousands of animals, all decorated to look their finest.  Ten spots are left on this trip.... and two on next month's trek to Australia, where we ride with Brook and Bob Sample, two of the world's top endurance riders/trainers.  Call my home phone 707-964-9669 or email larishea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Sorry for the commercial, but we haven't had electricity for days here in N. Calif, and won't for many more, they say, so I don't have access to my home office computer to email the folks who said they were interested....  I took my laptop out of town to send this!)

Lari

"What unites us all is a love of the out-of-doors, a spirit of adventure, and a passion for horses!"

Lari Shea                          http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch    707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One 707-964-9669 home office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                 International Riding Vacations