[RC] [RC] my-endurance.net - Peggy B-Smith - Kevin Myers

Peggy,

Try this:

http://www.my-endurance.net/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.my-endurance.net%2F

See you in there!

Kevin Myers

I admit I am really behind the curve on Ridecamp and everything else, having just got out of the hospital for spinal surgery.
I went to sign up for the my-endurance.net, but don't understand all the categories!

Can someone point me to where it explains how to sign up for this - it sounds fun!

Thanks!
Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA