[RC] Photos from Death Valley Encounter & Easyboots - Dream Weaver

Here are photos from the four days of Death Valley.  We had really great weather - a bit cold with ice each morning but no wind which was fantastic.  The last day felt like it got up to 70 but may not have been that warm - it just felt like it.

For those that rode in Easyboots at DVE, be sure to get your forms in to me.  You can get more here if you need them.  Remember, this year anybody who uses Easyboots (or any version - Epic, Bare, Grip, Edge) on any horse (barefoot or shod) will qualify to have their mileage counted in the boot contest.  I'm going to update the forms so that any Team Easyboot member can sign to verify the mileage and that will simplify things.  It's worth entering the contest even if you don't think you'll get a lot of mileage because you'll be able to be entered to win additional things like boots or other products, or get discounts or become eligible to be first in line to test new products.  We tested some new boots and gaiters at this ride and they did really well.  Using boots is going to keep getting a lot easier and user friendly.

Karen