RE: [RC] Irideon Wind pro pants - Karen Standefer

I’ve had my one pair for 6 years and they have only one hole that I got in them when my horse dumped me last winter.  I’ve snagged them on tons of berry bushes and stuff and never have gotten a hole until then.

Sorry to hear of your experience.  Maybe you should talk to the manufacturer?  Maybe the batch of material was defective?  Hopefully they haven’t changed it since I bought mine!

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Katrina Mosshammer
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:31 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Irideon Wind pro pants

I was just wondering...for those of you who have a pair of these pants, have you had a problem with them getting holes in them easily. I just gat a pair in Nov. and they already have several holes in them, both on the inside and the outside of the leg.

Katrina

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.